Experienced Technical Writer with Machine Learning Experience - 100% Remote
Posted Mar 27
CVEDIA is seeking a Technical Writer that has experience and/or advanced knowledge of machine learning to create compelling, audience-focused content about our platform and products.
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining documentation for CVEDIA, end-to-end creation and publication of user guides and customer release notes for technical audiences. The Senior Technical Writer will play a vital role in getting our customers up and running quickly and making sure that the details of our products are clearly described and easy to follow. We are looking for someone who can draft concise material about complex technological concepts. The ideal candidate must have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
* Work directly with development teams to produce accurate, clear and concise content.
* Participate in all aspects of the documentation process, from planning to content maintenance.
* Write end-user and internal-user content that describe CVEDIA functionality, tools, systems, and processes.
* Conduct technical and editorial reviews of CVEDIA documentation content.
Basic Qualifications* A minimum of 5 years in a technical writing role with previous experience or knowledge of machine learning.
* Proven experience designing and delivering business-oriented documentation
* Experience working directly with product development teams
* Experienced using multiple documentation tools to develop base templates and manipulate output styles
* Experience with publishing systems
Preferred Qualifications Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or
related field highly desirable
* Strong grammar skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A thorough understanding of software development (C++, Python)
What we offer:
Job location is in Cyberspace.
*Communication with the all team members is done through Skype*Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer*Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Send an email to: email@example.com