Customer Success Guru (£25-28K, Share Options, Work Remotely)
Posted Mar 31
Headquarters: London UK
We like our customers to smile when they think of Resource Guru :) We think of customer service as an opportunity to engage with our customers, and wherever possible convert them into brand advocates. Your main role is to make that happen. As well as supporting existing customers, you’ll be dealing with enquiries from potential customers too. You’ll usually be speaking to people via email, but you’ll also be hosting online demos and will occasionally need to jump on the phone.
You’ll help to troubleshoot any technical issues our customers face - whether they’re struggling to change their password, or they’ve reported a bug which needs investigating by our engineers.
As a separate part of the role, you will carry out QA testing prior to feature releases and, because we’re a small startup, you may also be asked to help out in various other areas too.
We are looking for a radiator, not a drain. Someone who can empathise with others, is passionate about technology, is level headed and has a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Helping to manage the day-to-day customer service for Resource Guru and responding to tickets in a timely manner
- Conducting customer product demos online
- Testing new features and enhancements prior to release
- There’s always lots to do when you work in a startup, so there’ll be plenty of other stuff to get your teeth stuck into!
What We’re Looking For
- An empathetic, conscientious and resourceful person with experience in customer service
- Someone with patience, an upbeat disposition and a good sense of humour who can turn disgruntled customers into happy ones
- A technically inquisitive and knowledgeable person who delights in helping others, can empathise with their issues and think laterally about how to replicate them
- A rigorous troubleshooter who wants to dig deep and get to know our product inside out
- A clear, concise communicator who can keep it light and playful but knows when to be serious
- Someone with excellent English who understands technical jargon
- A positive, autonomous person who is familiar with, and enjoys, remote working
These Would Be A Bonus
- Experience of working in a startup environment
- Experience of working on a SaaS product
- Sales experience
What We’re Offering
- A full time position with a salary of Â£25-28k
- Work from anywhere with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT
- 25 days paid holiday per year (yes, on top of public holidays!)
- Flexible hours
- Monthly exercise contribution - use it for anything from gym membership to exercise equipment
- A small, friendly team - we like to think of ourselves as a family :)
- Share options
- Extra day of holiday on your birthday
If all this rings a bell with you and you’d like to work for one of the UK’s most successful startups, then we would love to hear from you!