Posted Apr 3
Headquarters: Berkeley, CA
Packlane is an online B2B printing startup that is pioneering brilliant packaging solutions for businesses of every size. As a member of our core team, you’ll play an essential role as we continue to break new ground in the way brands order and design their product packaging.
We’re looking for a charismatic and highly organized Administrative Assistant to help manage various projects for our growing team. The perfect Packlane candidate will be a champion multi-tasker, pay close attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written).
The right person will also be self-motivated and excited about the opportunity to be at the center of the action as we continue to grow Packlane. This is a chance to really make the role your own - enthusiasm and drive are a must!
What you’ll do:
- Take detailed minutes during meetings and help communicate them to the team at large
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Continually update and maintain company policies and procedures as needed
- Order supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Be an excellent resource for our staff members, providing administrative support as needed
- Screen potential job applicants, helping shape the future of Packlane’s team
- Research, screen, and source contractors that really understand our brand
- Manage and coordinate small projects across multiple departments
- Be the welcoming party! Assist in onboarding new members of Packlane
Who you are:
- An experienced administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant with a successful track record
- Always organized with multi-tasking superpowers
- Proficient in Google Docs, Asana, and Excel - as well as familiar or capable of learning future work management applications
- Excellent at time management, with a keen sense for how to prioritize work
- Detail-oriented - you sweat the small stuff
- Resourceful - you know how to think on your feet!
- A strong communicator, both in writing and in person
Compensation and Benefits:
- $13-$15 per hour, depending on experience
- Health care reimbursement (up to $250/month)
- 10 days PTO + 9 public holidays