Posted Apr 5
Headquarters: New York
- Simultaneously manage production of several projects from start to finish.
- Understand and manage client expectations throughout the life of the project.
- Effectively and efficiently engage with large teams of clients and coworkers.
- Schedule, collaborate, plan, and run in-person, on-site meetings with large groups of client stakeholders.
- Maintain transparency of progress throughout the lifetime of a project for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Digest large amounts of information from meetings and translate/condense into “actionable items” for team members.
- Anticipate and maneuver roadblocks.
- Service-oriented and outspoken, ability to proactively and aggressively manage expectations.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively via tools such as Zoom, Slack, Google Apps, and JIRA.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, agency environment.
- Must be able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies, particularly Scrum and Kanban, and the values and philosophies that make it a successful project management approach.
- Possess familiarity with project management/issue tracking systems such as JIRA and time tracking systems such as Harvest.
- Ability to travel to visit clients 4-5 times per year.
- Bonus points if:
- You are CSM Certified.
- You can work in our NYC office. However, we will consider applicants from across the country and Canada.
Apply for this position
Please complete the application on our website at http://jobs.alleyinteractive.com/apply/P0LR2FKBvA/Project-Manager?source=wwr - be sure to send your resume and supply a few references. Recruiters: Please do NOT contact us about this job. All hiring duties at Alley are carried out by our staff.