Director of Web Infrastructure and IT
Posted Apr 21
Learning Tapestry provides innovation and infrastructure solutions to support learners and educators. We solve hard problems in complex digital learning environments.
Co-founded by two engineers with a extensive experience in Education Technology, the company is built and organized around a focused work, flexible and remote working arrangements, building a culture around the philosophy of being “hard on issues and soft on people.” Our organization is growing quickly as our open source solutions are taking root; Our work has a social impact in the education sector, many of our clients are non-for-profit, NGOs, foundations and Government education agencies.
Professionals from all around the world work at Learning Tapestry. If this is right fit for you, we’d love you to join our team!
Learning Tapestry is looking for a (REMOTE - US Based) Director of Web Infrastructure and IT based.
Learning Tapestry is growing fast and every day our web infrastructure and IT systems complexity is growing accordingly. You would be in charge of creating, leading and growing our Web Infrastructure and IT departments. As a senior leader at Learning Tapestry, you would be expected:
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Experience on WebOps/Devops using public clouds
- Experience on AWS, and other platforms used for WebOps, like Cloud66, Codeship and similar
- Excellent Linux administration skills
- Information Security experience a plus
- IT management experience a plus
- Windows Server management a plus
- US based, legally allowed to work in the USA
- A background check is required
Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match these requirements exactly but think you could be a good fit.
Learning Tapestry is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities to apply. We are also particularly interested in individuals who have lived or worked in underserved urban communities.