POS Integration Developer
Posted Apr 21
Headquarters: San Francisco Bay Area
Omnivore provides a universal REST API for restaurant point of sale (POS) integration. Data and functionality is normalized across major POS systems into a single interface, allowing developers to integrate once and run everywhere.
Working at Omnivore
Work in a fast-paced, growing, and distributed startup focused on providing the best restaurant development platform in the world. Omnivore's API is the backbone for hundreds of applications solving problems around online ordering, payment, instant gift redemption, deep restaurant analytics, and more. Our world class team provides these apps with the tools, functionality, knowledge, and stability they need go from concept to production, and allow them to deploy with support for many POS back-ends while only integrating once.
You'll do well here if you:
- Enjoy working with a variety of technologies
- Have strong attention to detail
- Are passionate about quality (both code and product)
- Communicate well in a distributed team environment
- Are self-motivated and driven
We hire for culture, passion, and the ability to learn quickly above specific experience or previous knowledge.
Work with our Integration Team to build and maintain integrations with various POS systems. Work with a wide variety of technologies across multiple POS systems on a daily basis. No previous experience with POS systems necessary.
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Comfortable working with multiple programming languages
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented design
Recommended (more is better)
- Previous success in a remote work environment
- Previous full-stack development experience
- Experience with Python on Windows
- Comfortable with git
- Working knowledge of one or more RDBMS (mySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- Previous integration experience with one or more POS systems
- BS or better in Computer Science
- Self-taught individuals with strong work experience are still welcome to apply
- Stock options
- Untracked PTO plan
- Coworking subsidy
Apply for this position
US residents apply here: http://jobs.omnivore.io/apply/aD7Ovh/Integration-Developer