Customer Advocate (no longer accepting applications)
Posted Apr 24
Hardage & Hardage
Headquarters: Austin, TX
You'll get to work with amazing merchants around the country and help to understand and solve their problems. We work with outstanding small businesses that need fast, specific, and honest answers.
- Responding to client requests
- Scheduling design and development service
- Researching client questions
- Troubleshooting client issues
You'll need to:
- Be proficient with technology
- Be a good communicator
- Be patient
- Be empathetic (we work with people's hand-crafted businesses; our decisions have an impact; we have to be careful and kind)
- Be responsive (this is critical for remote work)
- Care about the details
This is a part-time position and pay is $15/hour.
Apply for this position
No longer accepting applications for this position.