UI / UX Designer
Posted May 9
Who we are:
Android Authority is the largest publication dedicated to the world’s most widely used operating system. And with “Authority” right there in our name, we have to make sure that we’re constantly improving and adding the strongest members to our team.
Right now we’re working on a number of exciting new ventures, and we need the best and the brightest to keep us on the cutting edge.
That’s where you come in.
What we’re looking for:
We need a motivated and creative UI/UX designer. Their role will be to redesign and maintain our dedicated Android app. We want to see innovative and stylish UI that still keeps accessibility in focus.
Due to the pace at which our various projects are developing, it’s crucial that you be able to hit tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Although adeptness in app design is a must, an ideal candidate would have a broad interest in visual design in general. It’s not enough for the app to simply work; it needs to work with competitive finesse and crispness.
We need someone who loves design, stays current on UI trends, and wants to do awesome things with all the techniques they’re constantly learning. We need a UI virtuoso.
- Extensive experience in modern and forward thinking Android app UI/UX
- Extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- Strong oral and written communication skills (We don’t mind you being far away, but the ability to jump on a skype call is essential)
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience taking a project from conception to completion
- An interest in current and future tech and a consumer of other popular tech publications
- Sketch for Mac being your prefered working environment
Apply for this position
Please apply at http://www.androidauthority.com/jobs/