Digital Marketer (For a super cool company...)
Posted May 10
Headquarters: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hey Remoters! Thanks for your interest in our Digital Marketer role!
CrewFire is hiring a Digital Marketer to work directly with our CEO to execute and lead our digital marketing efforts.
This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of an exciting, high-growth startup, starting in a part-time, hourly basis, with the potential to grow into leadership (Digital Marketing Manager => Director of Marketing => CMO) as we build out and grow our marketing division.
CrewFire is a word-of-mouth marketing platform for businesses (https://www.crewfire.com)
With CrewFire, businesses can drive word-of-mouth and spark viral posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, by turning their audience (fans, customers, and employees) into social media brand advocates.
These advocates earn points for sharing brand-related content, which they can exchange for perks, rewards, commissions, and other incentives.
Just a year since launching, CrewFire has already helped our customers manage over 5,000 ambassadors, who’ve created over 65,000 social media posts, reaching over 9M+ impressions on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
We’re 100% bootstrapped and profitable, with a small, tight team of 6 full-time team members, based mostly in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (though we work remotely).
Our mission is to help businesses grow, build a product that delights and delivers value for our customers, and build a company culture that’s rewarding and enjoyable for our team.
***WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE***
Working at CrewFire is different than working at other companies. Here’s why: https://www.crewfire.com/hiring/love
(TL;DR: A sane work environment, exceptional team members, proven leadership, personal and professional growth, an exciting, challenging (and profitable) product!)
***THE ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETER***
Very simply, the Digital Marketer will have one job to do: grow company revenues, profitably.
Our marketing strategy will focus on Content/Blogging, SEO, Paid Traffic, and Email (think Digital Marketer/Ryan Deiss).
Thus, as our Digital Marketer, your role will include executing and (eventually) overseeing the following:
- Guide & manage content strategy and creation (you will have a budget to hire and manage content writers)
- Create & deploy lead magnets
- Create & modify website and landing pages
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Guest posting
- On-page optimization
- Paid Traffic
- Design ad copy and ad creative
- Facebook Ad management
- Google AdWords management
- Build marketing funnels
- Write & send lead nurture emails
- Tracking & judging marketing tests and experiments
- Weekly review and reporting of marketing experiments to leadership team.
Long-term, we’re viewing this Digital Marketer as the prime candidate for promotion into a management and leadership role (DMM => Director of Marketing => CMO), working with our CEO to hire, manage, and lead the entire marketing division.
Thus, we will be screening applicants for leadership and management potential as well as digital marketing abilities.
***WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR***
Qualifications, Requirements, Personality, etc…
You’re an experienced digital marketer and growth hacker with an analytical mind.
You’ve got a well-rounded skillset from a few years of experience in digital marketing, including persuasive copywriting, basic graphic design, ad management, HTML/CSS, and more.
You’re organized, and are an enthusiastic self-learner and self-motivator, with exceptional writing and communication abilities.
You’ve Read & Implemented
- Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing
- Traction (Gabriel Weinberg)
- DotCom Secrets/Russell Brunson
- Digital Marketer/Invisible Selling Machine/Ryan Deiss
Tools & Technologies (Required)
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- SEO Tools
- ClickFunnels, LeadPages
- Positive and enthusiastic (life is too short to work with assholes)
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Exceptional written communication
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing and business
- Life-long learner
- Self-motivated, organized, self-managing
This Digital Marketer role will start off on a part-time, hourly basis, around $30/hour, depending on your qualifications and expertise (this will grow over time).
This position will have the opportunity to quickly grow into a full time position, with the potential to grow into management, and, eventually, leadership (Digital Marketing Manager => Director of Marketing => CMO).
Our team works remotely, but most of us are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We would prefer to work someone in HCMC, but are open to working with candidates from around the world. If you’re global/remote, we’ll request at least 4-5 hours per week of overlapping work time with Vietnam so you can sync with our CEO to talk strategy, review experiments, etc.
***HOW TO APPLY***
Click here to apply:
The application asks for a few things:
- Email Address
- Location (City/State/Country)
- Personal Website/Blog
- Tell us about any relevent experiences and achievements of yours, related to the job.
- Why should we hire you?
- What makes you a wildcard?
- Please include some links to any relevent marketing assets (content, graphics, designs, ads, landing pages, websites, etc.) you’ve created. Ideas include:
- Landing pages or websites you’ve designed & written
- Blog posts you’ve written
- Facebook Ads you’ve designed & written
- Google Adwords ads you’ve designed & written
- Anything else you’re proud of
Video Application (Optional, but preferred.)
- Optional, but big bonus points: include a 3-10 minute video introducing yourself, your experiences/strengths, and explaining why we should hire you.
Click here to apply:
We will review all the applications, and will select a handful of the strongest applicants for interviews.
The top 2-3 interview candidates will be selected to do a (paid) test project. From there, we’ll select the highest performing candidate to join the team on an hourly basis.
Sound good? If so, then send us an application. We can’t wait to meet you.
You can get bonus points for doing your homework/research on our business. Check out our products here, and feel free to email me directly with any questions:
Website: www.CrewFire.com & www.SimpleCrew.com