Posted Jul 12
Headquarters: San Diego
- Mine for customer pain points by synthesizing massive amounts of information from customers, sales, customer support, competitors, etc.
- Write-up product opportunities in a way that clearly defines the customer need, value to our business, and requirements.
- Work alongside developers and designers to translate product opportunities into beautiful, incremental changes that can be shipped quickly, making sure projects are unblocked and organized along the way.
- Make new product rollouts successful for our staff and customers.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Remote working and flexible hours
- 3-weeks vacation (this is a guideline, don't sweat a few extra days)
Apply for this position
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a couple things interesting about you and why you're interested in this position. Oh, and a resume and link to your LinkedIn profile would be great too!