Technical Support Advisor
Posted Jul 17
CPR Call Blocker
Headquarters: Wales, UK
CPR Call Blocker is looking for a telephony technical support specialist who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication - including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter. You're a great match if you possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
The technical support specialist would be dealing with support queries originating from within the United States.
This is a part-time position. 20 hrs a week.
• Frontline support: interacting with existing and potential customers, primarily via live chat, helpdesk, and email, and occasionally over the phone, Skype or social media.
•You will address technical support queries rapidly in a friendly and professional way.
• You will liaise with our technical team to collect information and address more complex queries.
• Will update the product knowledge base as needed to improve customer experience
• You will help improve and develop the technical support system currently being used.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience within a Support Team in either the telecommunications or technology sectors.
• Excellent written and spoken English-language proficiency; proficiency in other languages is icing on the cake!
• Experience in telecommunication devices and landline infrastructure.
• Fascinated with problem solving.
• Excellent judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency and severity.
• Experience with, or willingness to try, working remotely.
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial mind set.
• The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
This is a part-time position. 20 hrs a week. Graduates with a great portfolio or an individual with a proven track record in customer service are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Must be able to work the hours of 2:00pm – 18:00pm Monday to Friday PST
Other Jobs Also Available:
- PPC Executive
- Regional Sales Executive
Apply for this position
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org