Full-time remote Technical Support Hero/Heroine, with strong written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
With a primary role of investigating customer queries, you will multitask across several internal and external systems and applications. Whether being able to analyze XML, use Business Intelligence applications for reporting, or resolve technical issues for clients and staff, you can comfortably navigate a broad technical environment.
You can effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences and directly engage and collaborate with our client services and engineering teams to analyse, troubleshoot and test bugs, systems and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- The person that all their friends come to for technical help or advice
- A problem solver, who can easily connect with customers
- High self-motivation, focus, flexibility and dedication
- An active learner who will hold yourself accountable for your own job performance
- Attention to detail. Please make sure your application includes a heading of: "I am detail oriented"
- Someone proactive in dealing with customers and users, mindful of the importance of next issue avoidance – you like to see the world through their eyes and get ahead of issues with fixes and improvements
- A good sense of humour, or effective use of emojis to portray one
What your day will look like:
- You will be one of our customers’ first points of contact, providing world class troubleshooting and technical support, in both English and Spanish
- Offer technical support for our internal client services team as needed
- Act as a liaison between non-technical and technical teams, reporting and resolving issues
- Document and improve existing processes to reduce the amount of support requests and improve user experience (continuous improvement)
- Analyse issues and spot trends in order to resolve technical issues before they arise (proactive support)
- Develop, author, and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation
- Make recommendations for system development based on reported queries from customers and observed trends
- Identify gaps in support and suggest, plan and implement improved solutions and processes
- Do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Bring your own unique skills to the company
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally through written English and Spanish
- A minimum 3 years technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Experience of supporting customers and colleagues via e-mail, chat and video
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, calm and professional demeanour
- A familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement and CMS solutions
- A good understanding of database systems, CRMs and Email Marketing
- Working knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows, OSX, Smartphones, Tablets, PCs and Macs
- A strong technical grasp of XML, HTML, SQL, FTP, VPS, DNS, SMTP
- The ability to read and navigate code and error messages, to understand and troubleshoot what is really happening
- Comfortable with a GUI or CLI
- To be geographically situated in a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3
- Team player with clear communication skills
- To be comfortable and productive working 100% remotely
Optional, but a major plus:
- You speak great English and another language fluently
- Experience of Chartio or other Business Intelligence applications
- You've set up your own server
- You can read and write SQL queries, and know how to read a schema
- Familiarity and experience of XSLT and/or Altova Mapforce
- Knowledge of SEO and analytics software
- Experience with data extraction and manipulation
Working at Kyero
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. Travellers and explorers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We are a collective of like minded people spread out through many countries, and our global perspective shapes our every move.
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on the finish line. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development.