Front end Developer + Designer
Posted Sep 7
This is a direct position. We're not an agency trying to make a cut on a referral, etc.
Position: Front end Developer
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 3-months contractual with possible transition to full-time
- Compensation: Negotiable
Netbus, Inc. is seeking a skilled front end developer/designer for a contract-to-full-time opportunity.
Candidate should have extensive front-end experience and server-side experience with PHP. We are looking for a motivated person to catalyze our split-testing of new creative concepts in an extremely performance-focused environment.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of mission-critical frontend features of our health and wellness brand properties as well as managing traffic flow between our page variations. You will work with executives and copywriters to implement new features and carefully monitor performance.
- Git (we use Github)
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, and responsive design
- Asset optimization and load-time reduction
- PHP, consuming REST APIs
- Must be a native English speaker
Ideally we are looking for:
- Coffeescript, Browserify, Webpack
- PHP veteran, experience with most major frameworks
- Great eye for design and creativity, experience with Photoshop and SVG
- Large amount of experience split-testing in a performance-based environment
Send relevant examples of your work (a Github profile is preferred)
Apply for this position
For consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org