PPC / SEM Account Manager
Posted Sep 8
Headquarters: Solana Beach, CA
We're a fast growing and leading SaaS company in the dialer space. We're looking to double our growth and we're looking for the right person to help us get there!
The majority of our team works remotely and works through Slack for chat and Zoom for video chats. We expect you to be online during normal work hours and it should feel just like we're in the office together except you can work from home and not deal with traffic.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Supermetrics, Optmyzr.
- Experience in Photoshop (light editing and review).
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Comfortable working in Excel/google sheets.
- Comfortable writing typical formulas for data review (vlookup, sumifs, etc)
- Experience with intercom.io a plus.
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience setting up A/B test, monitoring, reporting on results.
- Experience with A/B testing platforms a plus.
- Able to work well independently and at times with a team.
Highly preferred experience:
We need a person a that will not just live in the paid search shell, we need a "can do" attitude and isn't afraid to learn something new on the job. If you have skills with most of the following that will be a huge plus:
SEM Tool Experience / Computer Software
- Google Adwords
- MS adCenter
- Adwords editor
- MS Adcenter Desktop
- Google Analytics
- Call Rail
- Google Conversion optimizer
- Microsoft Office: Access, Word, Power point, Outlook
- Excel (Pivot tables, Charts, vlookup, Analytic formulas)
- Basic HTML/PHP editing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Sheets
Apply for this position
No longer accepting resumes.