WordPress Sales/Account Manager
Posted Sep 13
Headquarters: San Antonio, TX
Pressable is looking for a driven individual to join our small sales and account management team. In addition to strong technical sales or account management skills, you’ll need a working knowledge of WordPress to succeed in this role.
A Pressable Account Manager is the first point of contact for new high-profile customers and partners. We are looking for someone who can make a positive impact on Pressable’s business by creating great experiences.
An Account Manager should have the following skills and experiences:
- Familiar with WordPress and the WordPress Community.
- Demonstrable success as a technical account management or salesperson working with business clients.
- A self-starting approach to work.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to clearly communicate through text-based chat, video conferencing and phone calls.
The job is remote, meaning you can work from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection! We ask everyone who applies to be authorized to work within the United States.
We may invite an applicant to complete a limited-time “trial” project as part of the hiring process. A trial is an opportunity for our team to get hands-on experience working with an applicant and evaluating their work. We pay applicants a standard rate of $15/hour while they work as a contractor to complete their trial project.
When you apply, please provide a detailed description of your past experience in technical sales and/or account management.