Devops and Infrastructure Engineer
Posted Oct 7
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- At least five plus years of professional computer science and infrastructure operations and knowledge of our technology stack
- Strong experience in Linux server administration and automation using tools such as Chef, Docker, and more.
- Deep knowledge of security best practices, user management, backup and disaster recovery strategies, application and infrastructure monitoring, and data center management
- Solid experience in monitoring and engineering database applications using PostgreSQL and MySQL, including best practices for query optimization, planning, indexes, replication, backup, and recovery
- Experience managing and developing for cloud platforms, including AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with application logging and monitoring. We use ELK.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player and excellent communication / follow-through skills
Apply for this position
Please send your cover letter and CV / LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any projects you can point to, open source code, or blogs / essays that you're proud of, please send that as well. We care a lot about how people look at the world and their own unique take on things.