Digital Marketing Manager
Posted Oct 9
Hubstaff is a remote team of 35 across the world. We have fun, offer a flexible work schedule and care deeply about the product we are creating (SaaS time tracking and project management solution).
This position will help design the digital marketing strategy for Hubstaff, and improve many of the assets and campaigns previously built. You will work directly with the co-founder of Hubstaff.
We are looking for someone that can work across many different channels and functions. The ideal person will have experience in all of the following:
- Advertising (Facebook / Google)
- Management experience
- Content marketing and distribution
- Design (management of designers or the ability to create design assets)
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion optimization
- SEO Knowledge
- Previous experience with a SaaS or ecommerce company ( inbound marketing, traffic generation, growth hacking)
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Ability to write well for the web and email
- Working knowledge of HTML - does not need to be expert level but you will be in the tools that require at least working level knowledge