Software engineer: site reliability and infrastructure
Posted Nov 10
Headquarters: New York, NY
Sticker Mule is the Internet's fastest growing printing company. We are privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operations. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Currently, our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re always looking for more exceptional developers to join us.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you’ll do
1. Design, build and maintain tools to develop, test and deploy services efficiently.
2. Work to continually improve the performance, reliability and security of the StickerMule cloud infrastructure.
3. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way.
4. Participate in peer code reviews.
5. Share expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers.
1. You have a minimum of 3 years professional software development experience.
3. You have Linux roots, you contain with Docker, you schedule with Kubernetes.
4. You don’t run away if you see a Bash script.
5. You have multi-cloud practical experience, AWS and Google Cloud would be especially beneficial.
6. You implemented and used logging, monitoring and distributed tracing systems.
7. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
8. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.