Head of Self Service
Posted Nov 17
Headquarters: New York, NY
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
- 5+ years experience creating and executing marketing programs
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company (e.g., Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian)
- Experience building a team.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate’s core responsibility will be growing InVision’s freemium and self serve SaaS business. This position’s core KPI will be the company’s self-serve ARR.
- Steer ubiquity. Increase the number of registered users on InVision’s platform.
- Propel usage. Increase usage of all of InVision’s products
- Drive monetization. Increase monetization for InVision’s self serve business.
- Build a team and long-term roadmap for the self serve business.
- Create and leverage growth marketing tactics (including onboarding, email campaigns, webinars, search optimization techniques, predictive scoring, etc.) on all of InVision’s properties to hit KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with the online marketing, marketing analytics, marketing ops and automation, and product growth team to drive key initiatives.
- Stay in the know about marketing best practices.
- Capable of scaling oneself
- An aptitude of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Strong balance between building towards a long-term vision and hitting quarterly goals.
- Excellent communicator
- Empathy for the user: No black-hat techniques or dark-UX patterns
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, going back and forth often to get the job done right
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
Benefits & Perks
InVision is an international employer so benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country. Some InVision-wide benefits we offer include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop allowance, home office setup assistance, wellness reimbursement and yearly book budget towards your continued education.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.