Digital Marketing Manager
Posted Nov 22
Headquarters: Jacksonville, FL
Natural Force Digital Marketing Manager
Read more about our company fire here: https://naturalforce.com/our-story/
Follow us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/naturalforce/
The Natural Force Digital Marketing Manager works across sales channels and oversees all aspects of company SEM and PPC advertising/marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategy, tracking results, and reporting solutions to the VP of Marketing.
Position Status: Full-time
Location: Remote, US-based.
Salary Range: 50-60k plus benefits (health insurance, 401k, paid vacation time)
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following traits:
Willing to get “hands dirty”
Takes ownership and responsibility
Technical proficiency in the below skills will be required:
Website management (WordPress)
PPC Advertising (Facebook, Google AdWords, Amazon)
Relevant experience includes:
Lead magnet/Sales funnel creation
Position Responsibilities Include:
Oversight of Website Digital Marketing Channel
1. Develops promotional campaigns based on strategic, product specific sales funnels that create brand awareness, consideration, and conversion.
2. Leverages Natural Force blog content, social media followers, and email lists to create traffic through custom audiences, lookalike audiences, and remarketing tactics.
3. Builds ad strategy that accomplishes campaign/funnel goals.
4. Directs the creation of ad creative (copy, photographs, and video) in concert with graphic designers, videographers, and other team members.
5. Monitors campaigns, ad sets, and ads and uses data-driven strategies for optimization.
6. Identifies landing page issues and directs optimization efforts.
7. Oversees the creation of lead magnets, develops compelling product offers, and looks for opportunities within customer reviews, customer questions, and user generated content from customers and influencers.
1. Works in conjunction with Natural Force Marketing team to identify keyword opportunities and develop search marketing strategy.
2. Oversees the creation and optimization of AdWords campaigns, and PLA ads that drive brand/product awareness, consideration, and conversion.
3. Aligns product/landing pages with paid traffic in order to maximize conversions.
4. Manages Search, PLA (Product Listing Ads), DSA, Display and Remarketing Campaigns.
5. Manages product feed.
6. Works in conjunction with PPC agencies to achieve KPI goals (lead generation, lead quality, conversions, and target ROI).
Web Page Management
1. Updating/optimizing product pages/landing pages
2. UX for:
a. Adding items to cart
b. Initiating check out
c. Applying coupon codes
d. Processing shipping
e. Processing payment
f. Referral program CTA
g. Payment confirmation
Oversight of Amazon.com Digital Marketing Channel
1. Works in conjunction with Natural Force Marketing team to identify keyword opportunities within the Amazon marketplace.
2. Drives traffic to product pages through the development/optimization of Sponsored Product and Headline search campaigns.
3. Monitors and optimizes campaigns daily
ASIN and Product Page Management
1. Optimizes campaign conversions by improving product images, bullet points, descriptions, and EBC content.
2. Works in conjunction with Operations team to develop promotions that achieve ASIN goals (selling through of inventory, increasing sales velocity on target ASINS, avoiding long term storage fees, etc.)
3. Oversees overall ASIN strategy and utilizes reporting tools to make data-driven decisions.
Future Sales Channels May Include:
Apply for this position
Email resume to email@example.com