Full Stack Developer
Posted Nov 28
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer / Developer with Ruby on Rails and React.js experience and a passion for web apps with beautifully written code. You will join a great group of people working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
How you will work ...
As a Full Stack Engineer / Developer, you will be joining our customer service team and client requests, code/implement new features, and maintain the pipeline by prioritizing requests, bugs, enhancements. You will also be asked to participate in internal projects from time to time.
Who You Are...
- Great engineer about to join a stellar team that's looking to deliver amazing apps and changes the lives of many entrepreneurs.
- You are a great communicator, kind, patient and understanding
- You build apps by writing clean, understandable, and efficient code while keeping all design aspects in mind to create robust, scalable, and secure features.
- You are aware of and follow best practices (such as test-driven development, refactoring, and code standards), but also love working in a start-up environment with open source tools and a very transparent team.
- You can work on multiple apps and projects at the same time and can adapt to a very fast paced workflow on a daily basis.
- You thrive to challenge the status quo and always look to drive the adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- You believe that mistakes and failures are the biggest catalysts of continuous improvement, and you identify lessons learned, and quickly recover from these failures.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject. Candidates who do not have a degree in these fields will be automatically eliminated. (No developer certificates accepted)
You're Great At...
- Software development, and developing highly interactive applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with React.js Library
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Maintaining your code to be simple, clean, and efficient
- Version control systems such as Git
- Communicating with remote teams effectively
Get Our Attention with...
- Beautifully structured code samples
- Experience with Shopify API and React.js
- Experience with Heroku and AWS
- E-commerce experience or knowledge of e-commerce systems
- Experience with a remote working model, or freelancing
- Can drink a cup of coffee on a daily basis! Tea is also acceptable...
Do Not Apply if you ...
- do not have computer science or engineering degree.
- are not experienced person working in remote teams
- are not an active person on social media
- are not open to travel and work in random hours and places
- are not accessible at all times