Full-Stack Developer (Java, ReactJS)
Posted Dec 5
- We use a microservices architecture, practice continuous integration, and host everything from AWS.
- We're not dogmatic about our tools/technologies – we use whatever best suits the task at hand.
- We communicate mainly via GitLab and Slack, but get everybody together for face-to-face time at least twice a year.
- You have a good amount of experience with ReactJS, and have (at least) built something non-trivial with it.
- You have some significant experience building web applications and RESTful APIs with Java.
- You've dabbled enough with microservices to understand the pitfalls.
- You're comfortable with a command line.
- You're a quick study, stay up with the latest-and-greatest ideas and processes, and consciously work to become a better developer every day.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats.
- You believe in the mantra: "strong opinions, weakly held".
- You value stability, work/life balance, group decision-making, and working with people that are good-natured, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- You hate the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- You enjoy maintaining and improving the products you've built rather than handing them off and moving on to the next thing.
- You know what you love to do and aren't looking for a ladder to climb.
Apply for this position
Send an email to email@example.com, and please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that will help us avoid clicking "Archive" on your submission :)