IT Support Specialist
Peerfit is a fast-growing, remote-first startup that is changing the landscape of wellness. We help employers leverage an expansive network of fitness offerings on a platform that helps members partake in classes/memberships using their peer group as a driver for engagement.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will help support the operations of the business through administration of custom and third-party web-based software applications, triage and troubleshooting technical support requests through Zendesk, and helping staff balance technology ease-of-use with meeting the regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry.
Strongly favor candidates with experience in compliance and security, with Google Apps & Zendesk administration, and as a self-starter in a fully remote organization.
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Passion for health and fitness
- Based in the US
- Ability to adapt to the needs and pace of a growing startup
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Comfortable managing a backlog of issues of various priorities
- Experienced in working through complex problems and identifying root-cause
- Empathetic to users of varying technical abilities
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Confident in managing your remote environment to minimize distractions, downtime and maximize distributed collaboration, communication
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
What You Get:
- The opportunity to work in a supportive, team-oriented, and goal-driven startup culture with a passion for fitness
- Remote first team
- Health Insurance & other benefits
- Free fitness classes through Peerfit
- Salary & bonuses based on performance
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United States and, someday, the world!
Apply for this position
Please submit your application and resume for the IT Support Specialist role here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/peerfitcom/view/P_AAAAAADAAADIFKoKARIYDS