Headquarters: United States
See more Aha! jobs →
Do you love writing about how people innovate and build winning products? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch? We are looking for a self-starter with proven editorial and technical chops. Someone who can bring both big-picture pitches and eagle-eyed attention to detail — with a product management angle. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 150,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Has deep experience in and knowledge of product management
- Writes exceptionally well (and has the clips to prove it)
- Has proven research skills
- Dreams about the best way to tell a story
- Has a deep interest in a diverse mix of content topics, including but not limited to: product management, software development, innovation, and startups
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
Apply for this position
Please send resume and cover letter to: Marketingemail@example.com