Enrollment Coach (Sales) Position
Do It! Marketing
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
Want to work remotely in a fun, fulfilling, and challenging sales role for a company that helps high-achieving consultants, speakers, coaches, and experts and working professionals build, rebuild, and accelerate their speaking-driven business?
Want to earn $750-$900 per sale and speak to ambitious experts and future thought leaders from all over the world every day? (Your goal will be to take home $3,750-$4,500 per week)
I’m David Newman, and I’m the founder of The Speaker Profit Formula, our flagship mentoring and coaching program. My team and I help people from around the world market their smarts as a paid professional speaker AND all the accompanying revenue streams such as coaching, consulting, training, facilitation, online courses, licensing, sponsorships, and more.
I have a long and growing waiting list of 60+ people who are interested in speaking to a member of my team to learn more about this program, and how they can work with me and my team to grow their dream business as a high-profit speaking-driven entrepreneur.
As one of my Enrollment Coaches, YOU would be the person on our team that our prospective clients would speak to first. Your job would be to listen to the person’s story—both personal and professional, ask them lots of questions to understand their strengths, weaknesses, and worries (we’ll give you the questions to ask), diagnose their situation from a dozen or so recommendations, symptoms, and issues -- and then address their doubts and fears one by one about moving forward. (Moving forward = signing up for The Speaker Profit Formula to work with us on building, growing, and monetizing their speaking business.)
I’m looking for a passionate, persuasive person who can speak to these eager and excited prospective clients and help me decide if the client is a great fit for our program as well as help the right people commit to working with us on their marketing, sales, and business development goals.
If you want to...
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from anywhere (seize your digital nomad dreams!)
- Speak to 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you
- Do absolutely NO cold calling and no spamming strangers
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Start part-time and have the chance to be promoted to full-time based on your performance
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful, caring, and fun 7-figure entrepreneur who will deeply care about your success…
…Then this position might be for you.
Apply to join our team if you have these qualities:
- You are available for at least 30 hours per week Monday – Friday
- You are able to attend our twice weekly (Tuesday – Thursday) 1-hour sales team motivation and mentorship meeting at 8:30am US Eastern
- You must value professional development and transformational marketing/sales training that includes a strong emphasis on mindset and consistent application of proven principles
- You are a positive person. You know how to find the good in adverse situations
- You are a person who follows through on your commitments. You don’t jump ship or give up when things get hard
- You like speaking on the phone. You know how to connect and communicate well with people you cannot see face-to-face
- You like people. You do not have to be an extrovert for this position, but you must like speaking with people (on a 1-on-1 basis), connecting with people, and helping people
- You are detail-oriented and methodical. You will be taking 3-5 60-minute enrollment phone calls every single work day. Each call will be with a different person with their own particular story, triumphs, and challenges, but there will be a SCRIPT and a METHOD that you must stick to for EVERY SINGLE CALL
- You are an honest person with high integrity. You must be willing to turn people away who are not a good fit for our program, even it means that you won’t get a commission for that sale
- Making sure we work with the right people (and not just with anyone) has to be more important to you than making as much money as possible
- You must be looking for a LONG-term commitment, working with and for us
- If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You have consistent access to reliable internet. Our team is primarily remote, so you’ll need your own laptop and reliable, fast internet connection
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in learning new online tools/apps. We run a fairly tech-heavy sales operation with our CRM, scheduler, calendars, questionnaires, webinars, etc. and you need to learn fast with our guidance - but without a lot of hand-holding