SEO Marketing Specialist
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for an SEO professional that understands both onpage and offpage SEO, as well as having proven experience. Our company already has a very good foundation regarding SEO, and we are now looking to expand on that.
The correct fit for this position will be able to take develop and implement SEO strategies from A - Z (there is a development team that can implement the strategies).
The correct person will have worked in SEO for several years, take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing strategies.
This position will report directly to our CMO and work closely with the rest of our marketing team and development team. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Have experience improving the ranks of highly competitive keywords for previous companies
- Are a self starter and can focus day in / day out on improving rankings
- Can develop and execute a strategy to increase ranks
- Keyword research and strategy
- Understanding and implementing the newest tactics
- Strategy development for on-site search optimization
- Strategy development and implementation for off-site optimization
- Helping with content marketing especially as it relates to rankings
- Improving the ranks of our wordpress-based blog
- Optimization of existing content