Intellum is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. The primary focus of the DevOps Engineer will be on virtual infrastructure automation and containerization. Successful candidates will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure and work with a team to ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards. The ideal candidate will be located in the Metro Atlanta Area with the ability to come in the office occasionally, but other east coast locations will be considered (eastern time zone only).
Build a strong relationship with the development team to understand the code, its dependencies, and the infrastructure on which it runs. This position will have a strong focus on infrastructure automation and containerization. It will also focus on maintaining application and infrastructure monitoring, building and maintaining cloud servers and infrastructure, creating and maintaining documentation, and database administration.
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Strong experience with Docker container-based virtualization technologies such as ECS and Kubernetes.
- Strong experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience with Cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Web Server support (Apache and/or Nginx)
- SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL)
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic and Server Density
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and are ranked as one of the Best Places to Work (2017) by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad. To learn more, please visit this link.