Community Support Associate
Headquarters: Sacramento, CA
See more ModSquad Inc jobs →
ModSquad is seeking freelance contractors who are experts in community support and have great customer service experience with enthusiastic attitudes! We currently have two open opportunities for uniquely qualified freelancers to provide services to our remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform. Duties to fill include providing ticket support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
What is needed:
- A top-notch tech support and customer service ninja who can provide stellar support via email to a full range of members, from casual users to business hosting customers.
- Someone who can identify recurring customer issues, help to solve them, and escalate them to others for review.
- An agent who can help track and surface bugs.
- An agent who will stay up-to-date about the latest issues, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team.
- An agent who will suggest new customer response templates and help to write online help documentation.
- A ninja coffee drinker who will have virtual coffee with us.
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written English communication skills!
- Internet savvy ninja tech skills :)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Candidates interested in a long-term position are preferred
- Located in or around Sydney, Australia
- You’ve got a leg up if you have customer service experience (and two legs up for online support or community experience)
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
Some of the best things about contracting with us:
- You can work from your home or anywhere you can find secure highspeed WiFi.
- Competitive contract rates
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products.
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs.
- One full time contracting gig working weekly, 8am-5pm, Saturday through Wednesday.
- One part time contracting gig working weekends, 8am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- Pay rate is $21/hr USD.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Apply for this position
Please submit a resume/CV to www.modsquad.com/join-the-mods and be sure to indicate if you are interested in the part-time weekends opportunity or the full-time Sat-Wed opportunity.