Headquarters: Miami Beach
See more Productive Power jobs →
Are you a personable and organized professional? Do you enjoy interviewing people? Do you want a full-time job working remotely? If so, you could be the perfect recruitment specialist for Productive Power.
Productive Power helps professionals maximize their productivity through digital training that transforms the way they work. As the recruitment specialist, you will help us grow our company by recruiting sales executives and software trainers across the United States.
- Implement current recruitment and sourcing strategies
- Conduct video interviews
- Manage candidates through applicant tracking system
- Conduct background and reference checks
- Coordinate and file all new hire documentation
- Assist with social media outreach and special projects
- Bachelor's degree
- At least one year of experience recruiting or interviewing
- Enjoy interviewing people
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience using a PC
- Desire to work remotely
- Live in the United States
- Salary: $50,000 per year
- Paid time off (vacation, personal and sick)
- Paid holidays
- Employer funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401(k) plan with company match
Join us on our journey to help professionals maximize their productivity and efficiency!