Partner Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
View all ReCharge jobs →
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to take our existing partnership program to new heights. A significant portion of ReCharge’s growth and enterprise sales funnel is due to the strength of our relationships with our partners.
We’re embarking on the next phase of growth for the program and are looking for a talented, ambitious and independent team member to support our current ecosystem and drive strategic growth. This is an early position within the team with a huge scope for impact and full ownership of a project.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 50 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://rechargeapps.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
Partner Marketing responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain automated flows to scale partners to meet the needs of our growing merchant base
- Work closely with product and marketing to generate content for engagement and education
- Develop partner engagement metrics and provide regular reporting
- Collaborate with partners to identify co-marketing opportunities, build content and execute distribution
- Work with our design and product team to continually improve our partner-facing portal
- Advocate for partners’ needs and goals internally
Necessary skills and experience:
- 4+ years in an external facing role in partnerships, sales or account management at a B2B technology company. Ideally with experience in eCommerce or payments.
- Great relationship building and networking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively engage with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to thrive in environments where processes are not already in place and there is uncertainty or ambiguity to be addressed.
- Ability to use qualitative feedback and analytical data to identify areas of opportunity or within a relationship or ecosystem.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency and get things done
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Partner Marketing Manager at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
Apply for this position
Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match. https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4015771002#.Wp2Vp2aZORs