Account Manager (Blockchain Marketing Consultancy)
Renowned & Co
Headquarters: London, UK (but entire team is distributed)
- Collaborating with team members on an online marketing plan for a new client.
- Sending information about our clients’ project to an online publisher.
- Creating an ad in Twitter, Facebook or Google AdWords.
- Updating clients on the status of their marketing campaign.
- Updating the CEO of Renowned & Co on the status of campaigns.
- Coming up with ideas to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting on the final results of the marketing campaign.
- Passionate (maybe even a little crazy) about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You’ve either contributed to an ICO, bought cryptocurrency that isn’t Bitcoin or Ethereum or lurk on crypto forums and news sites.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Comfortable speaking English on the phone or on video to clients.
- Experience with online advertising. You understand CPC, CPM, conversions and have created online ads.
- Experience with client management. You know how to anticipate a client’s needs and solve problems before they arise. When you fail to see a problem ahead of time, you are quick to find a solution and defuse a negative situation.
- Eastern United States or European timezone, so you can easily collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- Available to start soon.
- Full-time position.
Apply for this position
Email email@example.com with the email subject "Account Manager". Include your CV/Resumé, explain why you would do an awesome job in this role and include some interesting fact from the world of crypto.