UX/UI Designer (with user research) (contract)
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
View all Schedugram jobs →
We are Schedugram, which helps people manage their Instagram accounts. Our customers range from very small businesses (where the end user might be the cafe owner for example) through to large enterprise - and agencies of all sizes.
We're at the next big stage of growth, and looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to help our team identify the path forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for end-to-end UX and UI design for our existing product as well as a couple of new ones (new directions for existing products).
The ideal candidate will work alongside our product team to conduct user research interviews, as well as analyse our competition to see how we can continue to be the market leader and innovate on ages-old ways of working.
Bonus points if you have experience producing amazing visual product designs, but if you normally stop at wires and flows that's OK.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with software-as-a-service products (ideally B2B SaaS)
- Be comfortable interviewing customers to synthesise insight into how we can improve their everyday work
- Create, build and test wireframes and UX designs / flows
- Review competitors' platforms and understand what is common, and how we can do things better
- Have the ability to translate your wireframes into amazing visual designs (or work with someone who can!)
For now, we're looking to bring someone on board on a ~1 month contract to work on a fairly well scoped piece of work.
If everything goes well, there is definitely scope to keep working together!
Apply for this position
Apply through our job portal: https://schedugr.freshteam.com/jobs/MA_fNGyHYnlg/ux-ui-designer-with-user-research-contract