Client Services Manager
Headquarters: Boston, MA
View all SwitchUp jobs →
Please note: At this time we are only considering U.S.-based candidates who are located in the Eastern or Central time zones.
Description: Work with the best tech bootcamp review site and help bring transparency to this new form of education. This is a fully remote position with a small team. We foster a supportive work environment with flex schedules and many opportunities for advancement and growth.
Seeking an organized, outgoing Client Services Manager to assist our tech bootcamp partners with advertising and sponsorship options. In this role, you will collaborate with our team on account organization, client services/reporting, inside sales, and campaign management.
The ideal candidate is outgoing and empathetic, and has worked with an internet company in a B2B client support role. You will need to be extremely organized and detail-oriented, possess excellent writing skills, and have experience in sales, customer care, and account management. Project management skills and experience with a CRM software (such as Salesforce) is a plus.
Core Qualities/ Skills:
- 2+ years experience in sales, customer care, or account management, preferably in a B2B role
- Extremely organized, with the ability to self-organize
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Ability to capably handle work independently, and work within a small team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing and empathetic
- Work with partnered schools in the tech bootcamp space to set up campaigns
- Outreach to new bootcamps and potential partners
- Onboard partners with advertising packages, and help prospective partners choose the best options for them
- Compile reports for clients and the SwitchUp team
- Regularly communicate with clients (via phone and email) to ensure ongoing satisfaction
Apply for this position
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to SwitchUp's Product Marketing Manager at email@example.com.