Executive Assistant to Founder & CEO
The Art of Applying
Headquarters: New York, NY (formerly Austin, TX)
See more The Art of Applying jobs →
Work from Home for a Woman Entrepreneur Helping Make People’s Dreams Come True
Position: Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO of The Art of Applying
Compensation: $30,000 per year with 10 paid vacation days
Work hours: Full Time: Monday - Friday 9 am – 6 pm Eastern Time with an unpaid one-hour lunch.
Please note that working part-time or working nights and weekends only is not an option.
Location: Remote (must be located in the United States or Canada)
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, February 7 at 8 am Eastern Time
Start Date: March 1, 2018
The Art of Applying is a fast-growing education company that helps people from all over the world get admitted to their dream graduate schools with funding to pay for it.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, reliable self-starter with excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn user-friendly technology such as WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Basecamp, and Zoom to join our 100% remote team (yes, you’d get to work from home!) as the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO.
How would you like to be with a company that helps people get into their dream graduate schools with funding that is at the very beginning of a significant growth phase?
A company that is willing and able to teach you everything you need to know to succeed?
A company that is more concerned about who you are as a person than about your job history or your experience?
A company that wants to give you the training and the opportunity you’ve been looking for?
A company that has twice-yearly all expenses paid company retreats? Our last retreat was in Austin, Texas and included beating a difficult Escape Game, a dessert reception with some of our clients, touring the city, one-hour massages, and eating the world’s best BBQ. Yeehaw!
With hard work and a willingness to learn, you will have the opportunity to build your skills, contribute to an amazing mission, have fun with like-minded people, and do it all while working from home.
Examples of job duties:
- respond to incoming email inquiries from prospective clients using Helpscout
- listen to one call recording per week of our Breakthrough Coaches to check that they are providing the absolute best service possible to prospective clients during their free 90-minute Breakthrough Calls
- schedule professional and personal meetings for the CEO
- conduct 45-minute onboarding calls with new clients via Zoom to help them understand how everything works in their client portal
- manage the company’s business Facebook and Twitter accounts using a tool such as Edgar
- help create the schedule and then serve as the logistics point person for the next team retreat (It will most likely be in New York City in June 2018)
Who we aren’t looking for:
- people afraid of technology or who are proud to be “not computer savvy”
- people interested in a remote role so they can travel several months out of the year
- people who want to start their own business or build their own brand
Apply for this position
Submit your application here: http://theartofapplying.com/ea