WordPress - Customer Support for WP All Import
WP All Import
Headquarters: The Internet
See more WP All Import jobs →
$30 per hour and a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Our team is 100% remote and distributed across the world. We have team members in the US, Canada, Thailand, India, Ukraine, and Romania. It doesn’t matter where you live or what time zone you’re in.
Your main responsibility will be to reply to customers asking for help with WP All Export and WP All Import. You need to love to help others and be able to eeep it friendly even when dealing with difficult customers. You need to enjoy the whole process of turning anxious, confused, or angry customers into happy ones. You must be an excellent writer. We want our support replies to be friendly, easy to understand, and concise.
› › Flexibility
We are a small team, but we try to give everyone as much flexibility as possible. Flexibility means that you can work in the mornings, or the evenings, or both, or in the middle of the night, or whatever. It means you can take two weeks off to go on a trip. It means you can wake up and decide you don’t feel like working and take the day off without telling anyone.
It doesn’t mean you can work 50hrs one week and then 5hrs the next. It doesn’t mean that you can work two 15 hour days and then take the rest of the week off.
› › Responsibilities
Our customer support reps are expected to perform the following tasks:
Respond to customer support inquiries
- Add to and improve documentation
- Aggregate user feedback and assist with roadmap decisions
- Reproduce bugs and test fixes
- Test development versions of WP All Import before release
› › Minimum Requirements
Candidates must have the following knowledge and experience in order to be considered:
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Expert-level WordPress knowledge: troubleshooting, development, database structure, etc.
- Intermediate-level PHP knowledge. Can quickly write PHP functions, use arrays, and make use of our API.
- Familiarity with phpMyAdmin, cPanel, WordPress sites via FTP.
- Fast, hands on learner. Can quickly pick up new software, PHP functions, and related technologies.
- Able to communicate in a concise and timely manner via Basecamp and GitHub.
› › Bonus Points
The more of these boxes you can tick the better, in descending order of importance:
- Experience with WooCommerce.
- Experience in plugin development.
- Up to date knowledge of WordPress.
- Knowledge of XPath.
- Attends WordCamps, meetups, or other industry conferences.
- Experience working remotely as part of a distributed team.
› › To Apply